I’ve been making an isopropyl alcohol based cleaner for years and my clients love it. I do too, especially in bathrooms!! Alcohol is a fantastic disinfectant and it's safe on many surfaces. I love minty fresh essential oils for this recipe but you can make it with any scent you like. :)
What you'll need:
* 1 empty spray bottle. I like 28 or 32oz
* 1/3 cup 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol
* 2 tbsp of Dr. Bronner's castille soap. Even your favorite dish soap works fine
* 10 drops of essential oil
* fill the rest with warm distilled water
I clean several homes that have a septic system, so using toxic cleaners is a no-go. Baking soda is a great natural cleaner and deodorizing agent and very cost effective to make.